Friday, April 8, 2011

A Contrail Over Ortigas Today

 Like us on Facebook :  SHOOT and SCOOT PH

----------

I am always fascinated by contrails and there was one this evening over Ortigas. The trail was quite long and it probably originated from Parañaque City. Anyway, I would like to share some photos of the contrail this evening.


 
(Left) This was the shot I took as soon as I saw it. During this time, the airplane responsible for it was still in progress creating this contrail.






(Left) This photo shows the evening rush (partial - at the lower right) in the northbound lane of EDSA



(Right) An MRT train passed by when I took this shot.








(Right) Just before I entered SM Megamall Building A.




I just hope that this was just a regular contrail, not like the one they call as chemtrail.

----------

A Contrail Over Ortigas Today
E-mail  :  shootandscootph@yahoo.com
Like us on Facebook :  SHOOT and SCOOT PH

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment