Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Water, Water Everywhere

 Like us on Facebook :  SHOOT and SCOOT PH

----------

I still had to go to work this afternoon even if the sky was raining like a boss because of the southwest monsoon (habagat) that was being pulled in by Typhoon Haikui. I could have excused myself if I didn't want to report, but I really liked to go and see what has been going on outside lately. So, I prepped up my gear and went out for an adventure.

The MRT seemed OK, so I got on it from EDSA-Shaw station to Santolan-Annapolis station. From point A, I started documenting the very harsh weather that we are experiencing these days. All these photos were taken today, August 8, 2012, between 2:30-3:00pm.

(Below)
From this point, we can usually see the MRT Ortigas station, but because of the heavy rain, it was impossible to see place.



 (Below)
The golf course / driving range in Camp Aguinaldo became a swamp full of rainwater

 

 (Below)
The traffic build-up on EDSA Santolan-Annapolis northbound lane


 (Below)
One of the water spouts from the MRT Santolan-Annapolis station.


 (Below)
This particular water spout contributes to the volume of water that rushes along EDSA southbound.


(Below)
EDSA southbound



 (Below)
Mandaluyong, Makati, and Manila skyline


 (Below)
Ortigas Center skyline around 3:00pm today


 (Below)
Ortigas Center skyline during sunny days taken from the same coordinates and altitude as the picture above.



I hope to see this view again ASAP!


----------

Water, Water Everywhere
Ortigas/Greenhills Area
August 8, 2012

E-mail  :  shootandscootph@yahoo.com
Like us on Facebook :  SHOOT and SCOOT PH

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment