Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just Another Sisig Stand

 Like us on Facebook :  SHOOT and SCOOT PH

----------

Sisig lovers do have a new haven for their distinctive taste. A new sisig stand presents them with tempting varieties of this always-famous never-tarnishing Filipino all-time favorite. I was at Robinsons Galleria this morning and I had a chance to savor the flavor of the one of the best sisig in the world. Here are my "coverage" photos for this encounter.


Toppings include freshly chopped red onions, green pepper, kalamansi (native lemon) and other special/unique sisig ingredients that I have never seen before.

It usually takes around 1 minute for the preparation crew to assemble your order, and take note, they assemble it like - IN YOUR FACE! Thus, you can be sure that the food is well handled. If you order a solo meal, I recommend that you also order at least 1 extra rice since the sisig serving is very generous. Trust me, you'll need one.


This is how it looks like inside the packaging.


Patrons usually wait for their turn to be served at the stand. During meal times, the crowd volume (even goes triple) is continuous until the end of, let us say, lunch or dinner rush. I was lucky that I had my order taken before lunch time so I did not experience queuing for a long time.

Anyway, EAT SISIG today.

I know you're craving. Haha!


----------

Just Another Sisig Stand

E-mail  :  shootandscootph@yahoo.com
Like us on Facebook :  SHOOT and SCOOT PH

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment